Skip to main content

Parliamentary debates and questions

S5W-02670: Mark Griffin (Central Scotland)

Scottish Labour

Date lodged: 15 September 2016

To ask the Scottish Government when claimants will receive an increased carers allowance, as referred to in the Programme for Government.

Answered by: Jeane Freeman 28 September 2016

I refer the member to the answer to question S5W-00812 on 29 June 2016. All answers to written parliamentary questions are available on the Parliament’s website, the search facility for which can be found at: