Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, public engagement is currently suspended.
This is to try to reduce the risk to the essential staff who work at the Parliament.
- the Parliament building is closed to the public
- all International Relations Office supported visits are postponed
Arrange a visit
Members of the public
To book a tour of the Scottish Parliament, please email Visitor Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors from other parliaments and official delegates from other countries
If you would like to request an official visit, hosted by the International Relations Office (IRO), please email IRO@parliament.scot at least 4 weeks before your intended arrival.
Requests to visit must be made directly by a parliament, embassy or consulate.
- the aim of your visit
- when you would like to visit
- what you would like to discuss and why
- who you would like to meet
- who will lead the visit
A member of the IRO team will then be in touch.
- visits generally do not take place on Mondays and Fridays or during recess
- political meetings with party leaders cannot be arranged by the IRO – you should contact party leaders directly
The IRO handles personal data responsibly and according to the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.