We work together with other organisations to help us deliver our diversity goals and targets.
We want our staff to enjoy coming to work, feel valued for their contribution and excel in their chosen careers.
To help us achieve these goals we work with partners such as:
- Disability Confident - supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to the workplace
- Inclusion Scotland - works to achieve positive changes, so that disabled people are fully included throughout all Scottish society
- National Autistic Society - provides a range of projects and services for autistic people living in Scotland and their families
- Stonewall Scotland - campaigns for the equality of lesbian, gay, bi and trans people across Britain
- Family Friendly Working Scotland - supports and promotes the development of family friendly workplaces across Scotland